NIATEC Scholarship for Service
Get Paid to earn your MBA!
Scholarship For Service (SFS) is National Science Foundation (NSF) program that helps pay for tuition, books, program related travel, and a living stipend for students pursuing education and career opportunities in the Information Assurance field. ISU students complete a Master of Business Administration degree in conjunction with their emphasis in Information Assurance. Students in the program complete a summer internship with a federal agency and also commit to work for the federal government for a two year period upon completion of their degree. In addition to the SFS program, Idaho State is an NSA sponsored Center for Academic Excellence in Information Assurance Education.
Each student in the program will be supported for up to two years with over $40,000 of benefits each year. The specific benefits will be:
- A graduate student will be paid a stipend of at least $34,000 per year.
- All applicable tuition and fees, including any out-of-state and graduate student fees, will be paid on behalf of the scholarship recipients. This support is provided in addition to the stipend and includes:
- Paid graduate tuition of $8,120 per year.
- Heath insurance coverage up to $3,000 annually.
- Professional development allowance of $4,000.
- Book allowance of $2,000 per academic year.
It is recommended that you minor in Business Management to cover some of the pre-requisites for ISU's MBA Program.