As board members for the BYU-Idaho Eliza R. Snow Society for the Arts, we became involved with the Snow Society because we believe in supporting the students in the College of Performing and Visual Arts of BYU-Idaho. Good music, art, dance, and drama can bring us closer to our Heavenly Father.
In the past, Snow Society has helped raise funds to provide quality pianos and instruments, replace instruments, and provide specialized equipment for performances and the visual arts. Now, our focus is primarily providing scholarships to help our students grow their talents.
We would love to welcome you as a member of the Eliza R. Snow Society for the Arts to support our wonderful, talented students through giving. The cost of membership is $100 per year per household.
The Eliza R. Snow Society for the Arts has been established to make it possible for BYU-Idaho students to develop their talents and achieve their full potential in the areas of art, dance, music, and theatre. You may join today by donating online.
By joining the Snow Society, you will be eligible to receive an Idaho Tax Credit along with Federal and State tax deductions. See the attachment for the Education Tax Credit. In the example, the actual cost to the donor may only be $17.60 depending on your tax bracket.
Other benefits in being a member of Snow Society include:
- Winter semester you will receive a special invite for two (2) to the Evening of Honors, which includes dinner for two with a beautiful program honoring someone who has served and contributed to the arts for years, a $50 value.
- Spring semester you will receive two (2) free tickets to a specified performance and reception, a $25 plus value.
- Fall semester you will receive two (2) free tickets to the annual BYU-Idaho Christmas concert and reception, a $60 plus value.
- Both receptions serve hors d’oeuvres, desserts, and drinks.
- You will receive an e-newsletter each semester keeping you informed on events and happenings in the College of Performing and Visual Arts at BYU-Idaho.
- Most importantly, you are giving much needed support to students in the College of Performing and Visual Arts at BYU-Idaho. One hundred percent of your donations go toward scholarships to help these students.
Eliza R. Snow Society
1450 North University Ave.
Provo, UT 84604