How to Get Started on Your Graduation Application
1. To ensure that you complete your graduation application for the correct semester, please do the following:
- Check your Graduation Planner.
- Ensure that any internships and student teaching will be completed in the semester you are applying for
- Meet with an Academic Advisor.
2. Once you know what semester you will complete all graduation requirements in (including your internship or student teaching), follow one of these links to apply.
Final graduation application deadline: July 26, 2022
**Note: it is recommended that you apply early in the semester so that Student Records and Registration can evaluate your application with time for you to make needed adjustments.
What to expect after you apply:
- Within 1-2 weeks after applying for graduation, you will receive an email to your BYU-Idaho account from Student Records and Registration with information regarding their review of your application.
- When you receive the email from Student Records and Registration, your graduation status will also be updated in your graduation application.
Checking your graduation status:
- Go to your graduation application (Student tab -> Diploma or Certificate Application).
- Your application will be listed on the page with the current status next to it.
- Below that, you will find a key that describes what your graduation status means.