We have an electronic application for applying for Faculty Learning Fellowships (FLF), Professional Development Leave (PDL), Thomas E Ricks grants, and Mentored Student Research funds. The link provided below will take you to the application.  If you have challenges accessing this application, please contact your associate dean of Faculty Development.

Online Application for FLF/PDL and Funding

Last updated 04.12.2018