Driving Directions to get to the Planetarium
- From US 20, enter Rexburg using the Main Street Exit 333.
- Turn right on 1st West Street
- Turn left onto 2nd South Street
- Turn right into parking lot east of football stadium (Snow Parking Lot).
- Romney Science Building is the second building East from Parking lot.
- Enter the East doors!
- Planetarium is located in Romney 107, down the stairs.
Parking at BYU-Idaho can be a little challenging. Parking permits are required on campus from 7:00 am - 4:00 pm. There are several lots with designated visitor parking spaces; these do not require a permit. The closest one is located next to the Romney building as seen in the picture above. Other visitor parking spaces can be found on the campus map website at: http://www.byui.edu/university-operations/security-and-safety/parking-services.
We encourage you to use the visitor spaces as they don't require any extra work and are readily available. However, if you have several vehicles coming before 4:00 pm and are concerned about finding a space, you may apply for a free guest visitor pass here:
As a warning, the parking on city streets surrounding BYU-Idaho all require a city parking permit until 5:00 pm. The above visitor parking pass is only good for parking lots on BYU-I campus.