- Ph.D. in Economics,1996, Washington State University
- M.A. in Economics, 1995, Washington State University
- B.A. in Economics, 1987, Washington State University
- Labor Economics
- Financial Economics
- International Economics
"Workplace Transformation and Worker Upskilling: The Perspective of Individual Workers." Industrial Relations, April 1999, with Duane E. Leigh.
- "Foundations of Microeconomics - Video Lecture Series." to accompany Bade/Parkin Foundations of Microeconomics, 1st ed., Boston: Pearson Education, 2002.
- "Learning Impact of the Experimental Treatment: Net Impact Analysis for an Experiment to Convert Introductory Micro and Macroeconomics into a Computer-Assisted Laboratory Science: A Test of the Active Learning Thesis." U.S. Department of Education, 1997, with N. Scott Cardell, et al.
- "Seaboard Corporation and Mobeira Grain." Teaching Case (2007).
- "To Join or Not to Join? European Union Ascension in the Balkans." Teaching Case (2011).