Surplus Sales recycles or transfers excess or surplus property back to BYU-Idaho departments, state and local governments, qualified non-profit organizations, and the public.
- Surplus List
- List of available surplus items being sold.
- Relief of Accountability Form
- Be sure to complete an on-line relief of accountability form when an item is to be sold.
- Policies and Procedures
- Policies and Procedures regarding the acquisition and sale of surplus items.
- Frequently Asked Questions about surplus sales.
- Facility Management's Custodial department keeps furniture in good condition on hand to be used in other areas on campus.
Open: Monday-Friday, 011:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Location: 168 ASB Rexburg, ID 83460-8020 (back side of the Auxiliary Services Building)
Phone: (208) 496-2615