Parents and third parties can access student enrollment information for a nominal fee through Enrollment Verify. Requesters can obtain individual verifications for $2.50 or set up a subscriber account. (BYU–Idaho does not impose an additional surcharge for this service.)
To obtain an enrollment verification, follow these steps:
- Go to www.studentclearinghouse.org.
- Select “Verify Current Enrollment.”
- Read and accept the EnrollmentVerify terms and conditions.
- Search for and select “Brigham Young University–Idaho.”
- Enter the student’s name and date of birth.
- Enter your payment information.
- Receive and print the enrollment verification.