Completing Canadian Form

If you need to have a Canadian form completed, please bring it to the Student Records and Registration Office in Kimball 190. Please allow 24 business hours for our office to complete the form. We will also need the following information:

  • Name
  • I-Number
  • Anticipated graduation date
  • Semesters for which the form needs to be completed
  • Any other specific information you need to be included