BYU-Idaho Student Activities
Terms and Conditions
- Please call the BYUI Ticket Office with any questions, clarifications or concerns (208) 496-7300.
- Babies or children will not be admitted (except to specifically identified family activities). All other events sponsored by the Student Activities office are for only BYU-Idaho students and their spouses.
- Exchanges may be possible for a different date or time of the same activity as long as the exchange is completed prior to the event. There are no refunds. All sales are final. Treat your ticket as cash or any other valuable.
- Times, dates, locations, ticket prices, and programs are subject to change without notice. Please check the ticket office website, or your email, prior to the day of the activity for the most recent information.
- This barcode only permits 1 entry per scan. Unauthorized duplication or sale of this ticket may prevent your admittance to the activity.
- No food or drink, oversized bags, strollers or other large items, artificial noisemakers, signs or banners, laser pointers, or video cameras, unless otherwise specified. No weapons, skateboards, or any other item deemed dangerous or obtrusive are allowed into any event facility.
- You assume all risk and danger incidental to this activity or performance before, during or after the event and agree the University, Church, agents, employees, or performers are not responsible for or liable for any injuries resulting from attendance or participation.
- Water-based haze and mist is sometimes used in the activity. No chemicals are used.
- Event Management and University Security reserve the right to remove anyone deemed disruptive from the activity.
- Sales tax is included in the ticket price. There are no convenience, facility, or maintenance fees.