- Second semester sophomore class standing and completion of most Foundation classes (85% or 34 of the 40 required foundation credits).
- Soc 111- Introduction to Sociology or Soc 112-Social Problems with a C- grade or better.
- SW 260-Introduction to Social Work with a C- grade or better.
- FDMath223 or Math 221C Statistics with a C- grade or better.
- Bio 230-Human Biology or Bio 264- Anatomy and Physiology with a C- grade or better.
- Psych 111-General Psychology with a C- grade or better.
- Students must have a cumulative GPA of at least 2.5 in order to qualify for the Social Work program.
Being a self declared Social Work major does not automaticaly admit you into the Social Work program. Ask your advisor about the application process.