Playfields: Upper Fields, 7th South Fields, Stadium
The BYU-Idaho play fields are recreational areas on campus used for open recreation and often scheduled for competitive and recreational sports and other campus activities. The Sports Complex Fields, contain five artificial turf play fields. These fields are multi-use and can be used for soccer, softball, lacrosse, and ultimate frisbee. The Stadium Field consists of an outdoor track and an artificial turf used for football, frisbee, and soccer. The Upper Fields are natural grass and are used for campus dances, ward activities, and recreational sports including volleyball, frisbee, and flag football. Please use these fields to enhance your BYU-I experience.
The playfields are available for open recreation to BYU-Idaho students if not previously scheduled. To schedule a playfield please call the scheduling office at: (208) 496-3120. Map of Campus Playfields.
- Please do not use grass fields immediately after heavy rain etc. so the fields are not damaged.
- Please do not enter fields that have the entry gate locked.
- BYU-Idaho dress and grooming standards apply.
- No unauthorized vehicles allowed on track and field.
- Fireworks or flammable materials are prohibited.
- No food, seeds, gum or colored drinks are allowed on field.
- No animals, golfing, or metal cleats.
- Fields are reserved for university use.
- Facilities are closed on Sundays.
Tennis Courts can be found inside and outside. The indoor tennis courts may be set up in the BYU-Idaho Center court space, if you would like to play tennis please inform the students who are working in the equipment room and they will set up a court for you. The outdoor tennis courts are located across the street on the west side of the Hart Building. There are two courts there.
BYU-Idaho offers an indoor and an outdoor track for all training purposes. The Indoor track can be found on the 2nd floor of the BYU-Idaho Center. The outdoor track can be found directly north of the Hart Building.
Rule and Guidelines for Outdoor Track
- Modest exercise clothing required
- No chewing gum or spitting on the track
- Shoes must be worn at all times
- Track open from 5:00 AM - 11:30 PM