The I-Center courts are a collection of 10 multi-use courts. These multi use courts are lined for basketball, volleyball, tennis, and futsal. Sports equipment is available to rent at the equipment room desk near Court 3.
Courts (if not reserved) are on a first come first serve basis for open recreation use. To be eligible to reserve a court, you must be an organized on-campus group (i.e. Large ward activities (not Home Evening groups), Societies, Student Activities, etc.). To reserve a court, you must contact the Scheduling Office.
Day passes are required for Guests. They may be purchased at the Hart Equipment room, Hart 202. Call for pricing: (208)-496-7480
BYU-Idaho offers an indoor and an outdoor track for all training purposes. The Indoor track can be found on the 2nd floor of the BYU-Idaho Center. The outdoor track can be found directly north of the Hart Building.
Rules and Guidelines for Indoor Track
- Approved exercise clothing required after 7:30 AM.
- No chewing gum or spitting on the track.
- Do not stand on track to watch sports below.
- Shoes must be worn at all times.
- Community walking is Monday through Saturday, 5:00 - 7:30 AM.
- Monday & Tuesday traffic moves clockwise.
- Wednesday & Thursday traffic moves counter clockwise.
- Friday & Saturday traffic moves clockwise.
- Outside two lanes for runners and joggers.
- Inside two lanes for walkers and strollers.