B.S. in Automotive Technology Management
This degree combines automotive and business management coursework to prepare students for career opportunities in the management of automotive-related businesses. Modern management usually involves analyzing business-related data and making strategic decisions regarding resources and processes in order to improve efficiency and foresee and adjust to changes. Courses are hands-on and interactive, allowing students to gain practical experience as they learn to understand technology and develop the problem-solving skills that will make them valuable in the workforce.
Examples of jobs for graduates of this degree:
- Service engineer
- Manager (of a team, business, department, or region)
- Marketing and promotions specialist
- Business owner
- Provide communities and workplaces with highly-skilled, integrity-filled, professionals.
- Understand technical concepts and apply them to various automotive subsystems.
- Apply critical thinking skills to evaluate problems, assimilate information, and implement solutions.
- Demonstrate quality workmanship.
- Recognize the need and possess a desire for lifelong learning.
- Communicate with clarity and accuracy in both speaking and writing.
- Demonstrate leadership skills and interact effectively with others.
- Graduate with professional certifications.
- Possess Competitive job-seeking skills.
- Apply principles of innovation in business contexts.
- Demonstrate proficiency in developing and using spreadsheets to conduct business analysis.
- Gain critical competencies in finance, marketing, supply chain management, or entrepreneurship management.