- Associate of Science, Bachelors of Science in Mathematics Education
- Masters of Arts in Mathematics Education
- Educational Doctorate in Education
- The Gospel
- Taught for 5 years in a public high school
- Taught for 9 years at the college level
My doctorate thesis was on the use of example generation to learn novel mathematical concepts in a first-semester calculus course; student retention in lower-level mathematics classes through deliberate course design (this is something that I am interested in working on).
I was raised in Sugar City, Idaho and thus have a great love for this area. I completed my Associates at Ricks College (now BYU-Idaho), my Bachelor’s at Utah State University in Logan Utah, my Master’s at BYU-Provo, and my Doctorate at University of Idaho. I love to spend time with my family doing anything, but especially doing things outdoors.