International Transfer Students

International students that are transferring to BYU-I from another US university must apply for a Form I-20 (link to I-20 page). In the I-20 application transfer students should indicate that they are currently in the US with a student visa.

Transfer students should contact their current international student advisor in order to transfer their SEVIS record to BYU-I.