BYU-Idaho has recently upgraded from the LivePerson Agent Console (LPAC) to the web-based LiveEngage. For more information regarding LiveEngage, click here to access the LiveEngage Agent Guide and click here to access the LiveEngage Admin Guide.
Connecting to LivePerson/LiveEngage
If you are a new employee and need access to LivePerson:
- Have your department supervisor contact the BYU-Idaho Support Center (BSC) to get an account set up for you.
- Click here to access the new web-based LiveEngage console.
- When prompted, enter “1132447” for BYU-Idaho’s Site/Account Number.
Running Reports with LiveEngage
To run reports for individual LiveEngage agents:
- Go to the LiveEngage main page.
- Click “Web Visitors.”
- Click the black “down” arrow next to “Web Visitors.”
- Click “Agent Manager BI Dashboards.”
- A new tab will open asking you to log in again. Log in again and you will see your choice of reports LiveEngage can run: Engagement Activity, Agent Activity, and Survey Activity.