Adding a Signature Note in Feith
To add a signature note in Feith
- Create your signature in whatever program you wish, making sure to save it as a JPEG file.
- While viewing the document you wish to add a note to, select “Admin” from the topmost bar.
- In the drop down menu that appears, choose “Personal Stamp,” then “Full Name,” then “Import…”.
- In the popup window that appears, click the “Import” button.
- In the popup window that appears, navigate to your signature. If you do not see your signature when you search for it, make sure that it is saved as a JPEG file type. When you have found the signature, select it and then click “Open.”
- You will have the chance to preview your signature in the box. If everything looks okay, click “Save” in the bottom-right corner.
- When viewing the document that you would like to sign, click “Sign” in the upper-left menu bar.
- Click anywhere that you would like to sign on the document. A dialog box will appear allowing you to add a comment to your signature if you need to. Add any comments you wish, then click “Sign.”
NOTE: Underneath the signature you will see a display of information about the user, as well as the date and the time that the document was signed.