To add someone to the Global Address List (GAL):
- Go to the Navigation Bar and click “People.”
- Type the name of the person you wish to add into the “Search People” bar, or click “Address Book” to look the person up.
- Click the name of the person you want to add, then click “Add to Contacts.”
To create a personal Contact Group/List:
- Open Outlook.
- Click “New Items.”
- A drop-down menu will appear. Select “Group” from the drop-down menu.
- In the window that appears, locate the “Name” box and type in a name for the new group.
- Click “Add Members.”
- Depending on who you wish to add to the group, click “From Outlook Contacts,” “From Address Book,” or “New Email Contact.”
- Once you have added all of the members you wish to add, click “OK.” The contact group will be saved in your “Contacts” folder under the name you gave it in step 4.