Maintenance of Your Cisco Phone
Cleaning Your Cisco Phone
- Disable the touch screen by pressing the Display button and holding for longer than one second. The Display button lights up to indicate changes in the status of the touch screen.
- Display button is green and steady: touch screen is in sleep mode.
- Display button is green and blinking: touch screen is disabled.
- Wipe the phone’s touch screen using only a clean, dry, soft cloth.
- To enable the touch screen after disabling it, press the Display button and hold for longer than one second. To wake the touch screen from sleep mode, press the touch screen or any button, or pick up the handset.
NOTE: Use only a clean, soft, dry cloth. Using cleaning liquids or supplies of any kind can contaminate phone components and cause damage.