Conference calls are phone calls which take place between several separate entities, each in a separate location and utilizing a separate phone.
Beginning a Conference Call
- Call one of the members of the pending conference call, just as you normally would.
- While on the phone with one of the members of the pending conference call, press "Conference." It may appear on your screen as "Cnfrn," and you may need to press the "More" soft key in order to get to the "Cnfrn" button.
- Enter the number of the first participant you want added to the conference call.
- Wait for the call to connect.
- Once the call has connected, press "Conference" again to finalize the addition of the participant to the conference call. Repeat these steps as many times as you need to in order to add everyone to the call.
Removing Individual Members From a Conference Call
- Press "Conference List." It may appear on your screen as "ConfList." This will bring up a list of all the conference call’s current participants, with the most recent additions at the top of the list.
- Use the arrow keys on the phone console to highlight the participant’s ID, then press "Remove." If the person you wish to remove from the call was the last participant added to the call, simply press "Remove Last Participant (RMLstC)."