Deleting a Device from Duo Security
This article explains how to delete a device from Duo Security.
NOTE: If the only device you currently have enrolled is the one you want to delete, you’ll need to add another before you can delete your current device. For more information about enrolling devices in Duo, please read our article “Enrolling a New Device in Duo.”
- If necessary, clear your cache before logging in to your BYU-Idaho account, or log in to your account from a browser you have not used recently.
- Log in to your BYU-Idaho account.
- From the 2FA window, click “My Settings & Devices.”
- You’ll be taken to a window displaying all devices that you currently have enrolled in Duo. Find the device you want to delete and click on it.
- From the drop-down menu that appears, click the red trash can icon.
- You’ll be prompted to confirm that you want to delete the authentication device. Confirm the deletion to complete the process.