This article covers how to add contacts and create a personal contact list in Outlook email.
Add Global Contacts
1. Go to the Navigation Bar and click People.
2. Type the name of the person you wish to add into the Search People bar, or click Address Book to look the person up.
3. Click the name of the person you want to add, then click Add to Contacts.
Create Personal Contact List
1. Open Outlook.
2. Click New Items.
3. A drop-down menu will appear. Select Group from the drop-down menu.
4. In the window that appears, locate the Name box and type in a name for the new group.
5. Click Add Members.
6. Depending on who you wish to add to the group, click From Outlook Contacts, From Address Book, or New Email Contact.
7. Once you have added all of the members you wish to add, click OK. The contact group will be saved in your Contacts folder under the name you gave it in step 4.