If you need a piece of technology that isn't already available in your classroom, such as a DVD player, your department administrative assistant will need to submit a request through the Information Technology website.

1. Navigate to the BYU-Idaho IT website.

2. Click Request a Service from the top navigation bar.

3. From the list of available services, click Additional Technology Request.

4. Fill out the form's required fields, then click Request at the bottom of the page.

Your request will be submitted to the Classroom Technology group, who will keep you notified of the request's status.