INSTRUCTIONS: FOLLOWING THE LEARNING MODEL
- Prepare: Spend at least 15-20 minutes studying the information listed below.
- Teach One Another: Spend 5-10 minutes teaching the associated principle to an individual or group.
- Ponder and Prove: Reflect on each principle, make plans, and set goals to improve.
The Combined action of a group of people, especially when effective and efficient.
Why should I develop teamwork? How has the strength I receive daily from the Savior increase my abilities to work as a team?
"Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision. The ability to direct individual accomplishments toward organizational objectives. It is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results." -Andrew Carnigie
"Of anyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself." -Henry Ford
"Unity is strength...when there is teamwork and collaboration, wonderful things can be achieved." -Mattie Stepanek
"...size and strength are not enough. It takes teamwork as well." -Boyd K. Packer
"The miracle of unity is being granted to us as we pray and work for it in the Lord's way. Our hearts will be knit together in unity." -Henry B. Eyring
- Equally Yoked Together (Boyd K. Packer)
- Why Leaders Eat Last (Simon Sinek)
- Why Good Leaders Make You Feel Safe (Simon Sinek)
- Teamwork: Working as a Group (Short Animated Video)
- Team work Training: How to Get Your Employees to Work Better Together
- Equally Yoked Together
- Our Hearts Knit as One
Book + Video
Book + Video
- The 5 Dysfunctions of a Team (Book)