Instructions: Following the Learning Model
- Prepare: Spend at least 15-20 minutes studying the information listed below.
- Teach One Another: Spend 5-10 minutes teaching the associated principle to an individual or group.
- Ponder and Prove: Reflect on each principle, make plans, and set goals to improve.
A strong, deep, or close association or acquaintance between two or more people that may range in duration from brief to enduring.
- Why are interpersonal relations important?
- How do I build relationships with others?
"Personal conversation flourishes to the degree that the participants stay close to each other, figuratively as well as literally." -Boris Groysberg
"Where there is no trust, there can be no intimacy. For all practical purposes, the reverse is true as well." -Michael Slind
"We have been given two ears and one mouth, which means we need to listen twice as much as we talk." -William Ury