The following topics are meant to be resources for managers, supervisors, and employees to enhance their skills, knowledge, and understanding of how to be more effective employees.
Download Training Materials
Every Employee a Teacher
Overcoming Communication Obstacles
The Power of Positive Confrontation
Your Communication Style: Asset or Liability?
Working Well with Others
Working With Difficult People
The following topics are meant to be resources for managers, supervisors, and employees to enhance their skills, knowledge, and understanding of how to build and strengthen professional relationships and be more efficient, effective and successful employees.
Download Training Material
Finding Balance in life Material:
- 9 Self Sabotaging Mistakes
- 10 Ways to Attain Balance in Your Life
- 10 Ways to Simplify Your Life
- Balancing Work and Family
- Habits that Help You Manage Your Stress
- Setting Limits
- The Art of Setting Priorities
- The Top 10 Illustrations of Self
- The Top 10 Ways to Get the Balance You Need
- Ways to Cope When You are Overwhelmed at Work
- 3 Ways to Abandon Blame
THE 7 HABITS OF HIGHLY EFFECTIVE PEOPLE
Training that teaches skills for creating alignment and agreement by fostering open dialogue around high-stakes, emotional, or risky topics--at all levels of your organization.
THE SPEED OF TRUST
Training that teaches the how to build trust on your team or in your organization. It is based on the best-selling book by Stephen M.R. Covey.