New Hire Process:

As a new employee there are a few things that you need to do before you begin working. Please come to the Human Resources Office with your proper forms of identification (Listed below).

List A Documents that establish Both Identity and Employment Authorization

U.S Passport or U.S Passport Card

Permanent Resident Card or Alien Registration Receipt Card

Foreign passport that contains a temporary I-551 

Employment Authorization


Passport from the Federated States of Micronesia (FSM) or the Republic of the Marshall Islands (RMI) with Form I-94 or Form I-94A indicating nonimmigrant admission under the Compact of Free Association Between the United States and the FSM or RMI

List B Documents that establish Identity

Driver's License or State ID

Federal, State or Local Government ID card

School ID with photograph

Voters Registration card

U.S Military card or draft record

Military Dependents ID card

U.S Coast Guard Merchant Mariner Card

Native American tribal document

Canadian Driver's License

List C Documents that establish Employment Authorization

Social Security Account Number card

Birth Certificate

Report of Birth Certificate

Certificate of Birth Abroad

Native American Tribal document

U.S Citizen ID Card (Form I-197)

Identification Card for use of Resident Citizen in the United States (Form I-179)

Employment Authorization Document (Permanent Resident) 

ACA: The ACA Tool shows your current total ACA hours worked. The ACA Forecasting Tool projects the number of ACA hours an employee will have on a specified date and the average weekly hours available until the end of the yearly measurement period.

This is useful to determine how many hours a student can work on his/her on or off-track, between semesters, etc. It helps managers to plan appropriately a student's hours, while keeping them under the 1,300 hour limit. 

For assistance regarding Two Factor Authentication.

Additional Resources