The purpose of the Employee Engagement Council (EEC) is to facilitate networking, exchange ideas, and suggest ways to enhance employee satisfaction and work effectiveness. The EEC is made up of administrators, faculty, and staff.
- Plan an annual employee conference to promote individual and professional growth.
- Organize and promote the employee Christmas gathering ("Pie Social").
- Identify ideas for training, professional growth, and development to support
job-relatedneeds of employees.
One representative, who serves as the council chair, meets with President's Council as appropriate to present ideas and recommendations. The Employee Engagement Council will not involve itself with trying to resolve work-related issues pertaining to individual employees. Employees with personal grievances or complaints should seek resolution through appropriate line management channels in accordance with university policy.
- Sponsor: Kevin Price (Human Resources Director)
- Council Chair: Patrick Powell (Training and Development Coordinator)
- Chris Baccile (Transfer Evaluation Coordinator)
- Neal Carter (History, Geography, and Political Science Faculty)
- Trish Carvajal (Events Management Office Assistant)
- Richard Datwyler (Physics Faculty)
- Linda Draper (University Communication Strategy Coordinator)
- Greg Edwards (Carpentry Services Supervisor)
- Jacquel Fluckiger (Admissions Specialist)
- Trish Gannaway (Guest Hosting & Institutional Events Coordinator)
- Torrey Morrill (Religious Education Faculty)
- Anna Taylor (Online Delivery Specialist)