What makes a Foundations course a Foundations course? What are the outcomes and core principles that underlie and guide Foundations at BYU-Idaho?
One key feature about our Foundations student learning outcomes is that these are the same as the BYU-Idaho student learning outcomes.
Foundations Purposes and Outcomes
PURPOSES OF FOUNDATIONS
- Develop faculty
- Implement University outcomes
- Provide quality General Education
BYU-IDAHO STUDENT LEARNING OUTCOMES
- Students become disciple-leaders.
- Students become lifelong learners.
- Students become creative and critical thinkers.
- Students become effective communicators.
- Students become skilled professionals.
- Students become engaged citizens.