Travel Application/Authorization/Reconciliation

This portal will provide you with all the forms and information you need:

      • As an employee - to apply for travel and reconcile completed applications 
      • As a supervisor - to authorize Travel Applications made by employees

I Travel 

For information concerning I Travel please call extension 2343.  Our I Travel specialists will be able to help you. 

Travel Forms

Travel forms for Tours and other Expeditions

Group Travel

BYU-Idaho organizes group trips all over the world - foreign and domestic. Come see what's offered and maybe you'll find something that intrigues you!

Travel Policies

It is the responsibility of each traveling employee and the one in charge of each travel group to make every effort to limit the cost of travel through conservative travel plans and expenditures.

Travel Resources and Tips

Use this page to make your traveling that much easier

 Travel Training

    Guides on how you fill out your Travel Authorization, set up I Travel and book your own travel.

Who to Call

If you need a hand with Travel or just have a general question, don't hesitate to call and ask!