Travel and Entertainment
*Hotel links are for personal travel only . All business travel must go through the Travel Department *
- American Airlines – 10% Discount
- Fiji Airways Use promo code : LDS10 for a 10% discount
- Choice Hotels International: Corporate Travel ID Code 00062722 or 1-800-424-6423
- LaQuinta: By Wyndham
- Intercontinental Hotels Group - Corporate ID #000507067
- Little America
- Marriott: Corporate Rate code - LDS https://www.marriott.com/default.mi
- Radisson Hotel Salt Lake City Downtown ( https://www.radissonhotels.com/en-us/hotels/radisson-salt-lake-city-downtown/deals)
- Amusement Parks
- CIBT: Visas and Passports
- Corporate Travel Safety
- Deseret Book – In-store only, 10% discount with proof of employment.
- GetAbstract – Business Book Summaries
- Grainger Facilities Maintenance
- Humble Art – art from Latter-day Saint in developing countries
- HybridLight – call 800-365-0350 for discount
- iBrite – heavy-duty flashlights, APALS, light accessories
- Insurance – Auto & Home Insurance through DMBA
- Italia Rae – women’s modest clothing: Use promo code: thechurch
- Larsen Digital – Digitization of old movies, slides, and pictures
- One Loved Babe – women’s modest clothing: use discount code LDS10
- Quality Outdoor Furniture
- Seychelle Water Filtration: Use L8D8S as the Promo/Redemption Code
- TruHearing Hearing Aid Program - through DMBA
- Wall Street Journal
The Church and BYU-Idaho do not specifically endorse or support any of the companies listed on the Employee Discounts page. Your interactions with these companies are solely between you and them, and the Church is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage, or dispute occasioned by you as a result of your dealings with the companies listed herein.
Personal Travel Account Options
Share with friends, family, associates All charges on a Credit Card at the time of booking.
When Booking, please have the following information ready:
- Guests full name, phone number, Email address
- Flight Details- airline and flight number and times
- Guests drop off/ pick up location including zip code
- Valid Credit Card including number, expiration, CVN code
Booking ExecuCar or SuperShuttle Service for service anywhere outside of Utah:
10% Discount on SuperShuttle Van Service & ExecuCar Service at any Non-Salt Lake City location serviced by SuperShuttle.
Ways To Book:
Online: LDS Church Booking Link - Personal Travel Outside of Utah or http://www.supershuttle.com/default.aspx?GC=67KHM)
Call: 1-800-BLUE-VAN (258-3826) and give them Group Code: 67KHM
Booking SuperShuttle Services within Utah:
20% discount on all SuperShuttle Van Services within Northern Utah.
Ways To Book:
Online: LDS Church Booking Link - Personal Travel Within Utah or http://www.supershuttle.com/default.aspx?GC=NLDBW
Call: 1-800-BLUE-VAN (258-3826) and give them Group Code: NLDBW
Booking Black Car Private Services within Utah
All Resort offers 20% off all Black Car Private Services within Northern Utah to the LDS Church.
Ways To Book:
You will be prompted to enter the following information:
Account Code: LDSEMP
Username: "Enter Your Name"
Call: 435-649-3999 ext # 3 and ask to book under Customer Account "LDS Church Employees"
General Electric Instructions
Go to www.shop4ge.com
- Click on the Registration link ( register for access to the GE Store), if you have not previously set up a login and password.
- Provide the authorization code -- cu rent authorization code: C207NTG
If the code is not accepted, contact:
Brent P Elliott CTA CTC
Strategic Relationship Manager
LDS Church Purchasing Division
50 E. North Temple – Salt Lake City, UT 84150
- Fill in the remaining fields to complete the registration
- Enter the e-mail address and password chosen during the registration process.
- Enter your delivery zip code and 5 digit GE Appliance customer account number: C207NTG
You will now be able to access the store and shop for appliances at any time.
***Remember the prices you see after registering are to be kept confidential, not to be shared with family, friends, or neighbors***
***Orders in the months of November and December receive an additional discount off the already discounted price***
Wall Street Journal Instructions
As an employee, you can receive the electronic Wall Street Journal free.
- GO to the Library Web Page: http://library.byui.edu/
- Select the Wall Street Journal (under most popular databases): http://library.byui.edu/resources/wsj.htm
- Click WSJ icon to create an account:
Once your account is created you can download the WSJ app from Google Play or iTunes.
You will need to verify your WSJ account every 90 days by signing in behind the BYU-Idaho firewall and returning to the WSJ database on the Library Home Page.