Online Student I-Card Application Form
The following instructions must be followed in order for Online Students to obtain an I-Card. Not following these instructions may delay processing of I-Card Requests.
- Complete the 'PERSONAL INFORMATION' section of the I-Card Application Form found here. DO NOT SIGN THE APPLICATION AT THIS POINT. Click on the 'PRINT' button to print out and complete the application form.
- Submit a colored passport photo that is 2" X 2" in size. The image must be in color, clear, with a full-front view of your face, with a white or light blue background. You must be dressed and groomed in accordance with BYU-Idaho Dress and Grooming Standards. Click here to review the standards. The BYU-Idaho I-Card Office reserves the right to reject any photographs that do not comply with these requirements, which may delay processing of your I-Card. Please DO NOT take your own photograph, as the equipment used to make the I-Cards requires a specific kind of photograph.
- The application must include one of the following:
- A letter from your ecclesiastical leader (on official Church letterhead) stating that the photograph and application materials represent the individual making the application (preferred method)
- The Application must be signed and dated in the presence of a Notary Public
- Mail the signed application form with the attached photograph and any other application materials to:
Brigham Young University - Idaho
525 S Center St
Rexburg, ID 83460-1625
- The I-Card Office will create your new I-Card and it will be mailed to either your ecclesiastical leader (if option 'a' above was used) for distribution to you, or to your address on the application materials (if option 'b' was used).