My Personal Account
DEADLINES - Payment for tuition is always due the First Day of Classes. We then give up until one week after the first day of school to make changes in your classes. After the first week of classes, any balance owing for Tuition/Fees or Student Insurance will be assessed a 5% late fee. Also, if you drop classes after the 7 days, you will not receive a refund on your tuition. The only way to get a refund is to completely withdraw from the semester at which time you will only be given a prorated refund.
- View/Pay My Account (For more information on new Personal Account information click here)
- View and make payments to your Personal Account
- Student Account Specialists
- Have a question about your account? Need to talk to an actual human being? Student Account Specialists are here to help!
- I-Card Money
- Add money to your I-Card, either in your I-Card Dollars fund or your Dining Dollars Fund
- Payment Methods
- There are many ways to put money into your Personal Account; here are a few
- Need an I-Card? Lost your old one? Come find out the in's and out's of the I-Card!
- Cashiers Office
- The Cashiers Office is here to serve students and employees with payment and disbursement needs.
- Who to Call
- Too much information thrown out all at once? No worries; here's a list of people you can call to lend you a hand