Can I declare secondary education minor with a non-secondary education major?

No, only SECED majors can have a SECED minor. For example, a Communication major (a non-education major) cannot add the Health Education Minor to their account.

Where do I declare a secondary education major and minor?

You declare it in the advising office which the subject you want to teach is housed i.e Math SECED majors declare it in the College of Physical Sciences and Engineering Advising Office.

Where do I go for Student Teaching?

Locations for student teaching include local placements as well as schools in Utah, Nevada, and Arizona. You can contact the Field Service Office located in HIN 325 for more information regarding Student Teaching location options.

Where do I find the codes for the praxis?

Information regarding the praxis can be found at ETS.org or by visiting the Advising Office.

Other Section Questions