College of Education & Human Development Academic Discovery Center Team

College of Education & Human Development

309 Hinckley | 208-496-9850 |

TwitterFacebook InstagramLinkedIn 

Online Degree Advising: (208) 496-1411 |

 Contact us for assistance with:

  • Class planning
  • Major/minor changes
  • Grad Planner
  • Holds/registration clearance
  • Transfer credits
  • Course substitutions/waivers

 Need immediate help?  Check out our FAQ's:

What classes should I take?

  • Learn how to use the online catalog to find out what classes are required for your major:
  • Find the suggested order to plan classes for your major at this link:
  • Learn how to find and interpret your Degree Audit, the official document detailing what you have completed and still need to complete to graduate:

How do I use the Grad Planner?

How do I register for classes?