About Devotional Luncheon
Fill your plate with a delicious hot meal. Bring your friends or come and make new ones.
- Only $3 per person
- 12:45 p.m. in the MC Ballroom (right before devotional)
- Tickets are required. Tickets must be purchased one week in advance by Wednesdays at 5:00 p.m.
Q&A Session with the Devotional Speaker
Devotional Luncheon provides a great opportunity for you to get to know each week’s speaker and participate in a Q&A session with them.
About the Speaker
- Ken Jackson- Financial Aid Director
- Title of Devotional Address: "Finding the Power to Overcome"
- Tuesday, July 2nd at 2:10 p.m. (MT) at the BYU-Idaho Center
Prepare and Participate
Get more out of devotional, and the luncheon by preparing and participating on the weekly Devotional Discussion Board.
Title of devotional address: "Finding the Power to Overcome"
President Russel M. Nelson taught that each day is a day of decisions, and decisions determine your destiny.
Please share some decisions you have made, large or small, that have helped bring you closer to Heavenly Father. How have these decisions helped you become who you are today? What helped or motivated you in making these right decisions?