B. S. in Automotive Technology Management
B.S. in Automotive Technology Management
This degree combines automotive and business management coursework to prepare students for career opportunities in the management of automotive-related businesses. Modern management usually involves analyzing business-related data and making strategic decisions regarding resources and processes in order to improve efficiency and to foresee and adjust to changes. Courses are hands-on and interactive, allowing students to gain practical experience as they learn to understand technology and develop the problem solving skills that will make them valuable in the workforce.
Examples of jobs for graduates of this degree:
- Service engineer
- Manager (of a team, business, department, or region)
- Marketing and promotions specialist
- Business owner
- Provide communities and workplaces with highly skilled, integrity-filled, professionals.
- Understand technical concepts and apply them to various automotive subsystems.
- Apply critical thinking skills to evaluate problems, assimilate information, and implement solutions.
- Demonstrate quality workmanship.
- Recognize the need and possess a desire for lifelong learning.
- Communicate with clarity and accuracy in both speaking and writing.
- Demonstrate leadership skills and interact effectively with others.
- Graduate with professional certifications.
- Possess Competitive job-seeking skills.
- Apply principles of innovation in business contexts.
- Demonstrate proficiency in developing and using spreadsheets to conduct business analysis.
- Gain critical competencies in finance, marketing, supply chain management, or entrepreneurship management.