What is Earth Science Education?
Earth Science is the science that deals with geology, chemistry, some physics, and the composition of the earth and the evolution of creature on the earth. With earth science education, one would teach these subjects to a variety of levels of education.
Why should I consider majoring in Earth Science Education?
You might like this major if you like to help and work with others, solve problems, have an interest in evolution, composition of the earth, plate tectonics, geological time, etc.
What will I learn from studying Earth Science Education?
How to teach others in Earth Science at different education levels, and the subjects related to it.
What interests and values are related to Earth Science Education?
- Helping others
- Have good health and physical stamina
- Be able to work well with others
- Have good organizational skills
- Be motivated to help others succeed
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be a leader
- Enjoy being and working in the outdoors
- Like travelling to remote locations
- Be logical and have good reasoning ability
- Be skilled in problem solving
What career fields are related to Eart Science Education?
- College Professor
- High School teacher
- Junior High School teacher