Webinars for Online Students
Online Business and Communication Students: Now that you are finished with Pathway, what’s next?
This Webinar provides instruction on some of the basics of getting started at BYU-Idaho for online students pursuing a degree in the College of Business and Communication.
- Logging on to your student account
- Reading your degree audit
- Choosing classes
- Creating a Grad plan
As a BYU-Idaho B 100 student, we know you have lots of questions you would like to ask the advising center. We invite you to view this webinar focused on the questions many B 100 students are asking:
- What order should I plan my classes?
- How do I create a grad plan?
- How do I read my degree audit?
- Where do I go for my resume review?
- When and how do I plan for the required internship?
- What is the role of my faculty mentor?