HOW TO SIGN UP FOR AN APPOINTMENT
- Log in to my.byui.edu
- On the bottom left side of the screen, click the "Tutor Request" Link
- This will open the student page of I-Plan (or an error screen from which you can navigate to the I-Plan login screen).
- Once you are on the I- Plan website, click "Tutoring" at the top of the page.
- You will then select the box that says "Get A Tutor"
- Next, you will select the class for which you are wanting or needing to use the tutoring center.
- In the new window you will need to select the box that says "Presentation Practice Center", not Tutoring Center.
- Lastly, you will be shown a calendar where you may select an available time that would best suite your schedule and you will be sent an email reminder.
- Each tutoring session is 30 minutes so be sure to plan accordingly.
- Please come back anytime and enjoy the benefits of learning Essential Communication Skills.