Located in the McKay Library 266 & 270
Walk-in Tutoring Hours
- In the Math Study Center, you may study math whether it be for homework or preparing for a test.
- Trained staff of tutors available to answer math questions.
- Textbooks, solution manuals, and math strategies are available for many of the math classes.
- Student ID is required for Math Study Center and to check out textbooks.
- Students may also review their Math 100 and 101 tests at the Math Study Center during all center hours. *Students will need the test printout and a picture ID for test help.
Interested in Being a Math Tutor?
Fill out this form online.
Hiring occurs three times per year at the end of each semester: the last week of March, the second week of July, and the first week of December. At this time we only hire on campus students.