Table of Contents
Navigate through BYU-Idaho magazine by choosing from the links and articles below.
A New UniversityFrom cutting-edge courses to a robust activities program — innovation is underway as BYU-Idaho strives to enhance every aspect of the student experience.
Faculty as Architects of Learning EnvironmentsBYU-Idaho classrooms are rich as students take action by teaching, leading, interacting, and sharing — led by dedicated faculty who coordinate the learning process.
The Value of a Foundations Experience for Disciple-LeadersGeneral education isn't just about gaining a breadth of knowledge. At BYU-Idaho, it's about becoming a well-rounded individual, both spiritually and secularly.
News of Note
- New majors introduced to meet student needs
- Students given hope during hard economic times
- New administrative area provides added focus for key programs
- New radio station goes online
- New online community connects alumni, students
- New vice president announced
- BYU-Idaho launches YouTube channel
- BYU-Idaho serves record number of students in 2009
- I~Comm wins United Way account, exemplifies Learning Model
- Five students win top awards in national design competitions