Marketing on the campus is limited to BYU-Idaho entities only. For general information on producing marketing material, click here.
- All schedulable booth space locations have been approved by Strategic Management Council and with consideration by University Safety and Security.
- Campus can provide setup for one 6' rectangular table and two chairs.
- Booth dimensions may be no larger than 10' wide and 6' deep, including signage and your entire operation (including space for workers and customers).
- There are multiple booth locations in the Manwaring Center including: six in the lobby by the Information Desk, four in front of the Grand Ballroom, four at the Sky Bridge to the McKay Library, and one behind the stairwell by the game tables on the first floor. For a pdf version of a map showing Manwaring Center booth locations, click here.
- Foyers and outside booth spaces may be scheduled. These spaces include field, quad locations and booths including the following:
- For a packet with pdf instructions and maps of all marketing locations, click here.
- Call the Scheduling Office (208) 496-3120 or visit the office in MC 276 from 8-5 M-F (closed for devotional) to reserve or cancel a booth space
- Booth scheduling is on a first-come, first served basis.
- Booths may be scheduled for multiple days, and in advance. With the exception Integrated Business Core (IBC), booths locations must verify if scheduled on consecutive dates.
- Booth reservations must be made at least two business days in advance. Changes to booth reservations, must be done two days in advance.
- If you need to cancel a booth space, please contact the Scheduling Office as early as possible.
- Booths space may be used for displays and marketing Monday-Saturday during open building hours.
Handouts and Fliers
- You must schedule a booth space to hand out fliers.
- The group will be restricted to the booth location.
- All groups must stay out of the flow of traffic and present themselves in a dignified manner.
- Yelling or shouting to promote business is prohibited.
Product Storage and Display
- Storage is the responsibility of the group.
- Campus storage is limited to what has been assigned to each academic program or department. There is no general storage associated with the booth scheduling.
- Tip: Please carefully measure the doorway access width, including the open door if your group is building a kiosk. Consider a collapsible expo type display to mitigate storage space needs and increase mobility.