All space scheduling is coordinated through the Scheduling Office 496-3120. Specific considerations include:
Manwaring Center practice and meetings rooms are available to students and employees of BYU-Idaho. While it is permissible to just find an open space, reservations may be made by contacting the Scheduling Office in MC 193, calling 496-3120, or creating an account for self-serve online scheduling. Students may request a reservation up to two days in advance. Use of the rooms is limited and restricted to university-related needs (e.g. study for courses or business meetings).
- Booth space is reserved and scheduled for a specific group (on campus only)
- Display must comply with the Hyrum Manwaring Center Marketing Policy.
*Keeping the exit routes unobstructed in case of emergency egress is a matter of maintaining safety code. Occupational Safety and Health Administration code states: “Exit routes must be free and unobstructed. No materials or equipment may be placed, either permanently or temporarily, within the exit route.” http://www.osha.gov/SLTC/etools/evacuation/egress.html
The Crossroads Stage
- The stage and screen are intended for live events (which may include live broadcasts of sports events).
- The screen may be used in conjunction with a live event, but is not intended to be used by itself for recorded events, or for digital marketing purposes.
- The stage and projection screen are not intended as a marketing channel.