BYU-Idaho Music, Theatre, and Dance Events
Terms and Conditions
- Please call the BYUI Music Department with any questions, clarifications or concerns (208) 496-4950.
- General admission tickets are released and the standby line will begin seating 10 minutes prior to the start of the event. This will be honored only if seats are available for events in the Kirkham Auditorium and Snow Center for the Performing Arts. Events in the Hart and BYU-Idaho Center do not have standby lines. Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of the events staff.
- Exchanges may be possible for a different date or time of the same show as long as the exchange is completed prior to the show. There are no refunds. All sales are final. Treat your ticket as cash or any other valuable.
- Times, dates, locations, ticket prices, and programs are subject to change without notice. Please check the ticket office website prior to the day of the event for the most recent information.
- This barcode only permits 1 entry per scan. Unauthorized duplication or sale of this ticket may prevent your admittance to the event.
- No food or drink, oversized bags, strollers or other large items, artificial noisemakers, signs or banners, laser pointers, video cameras, weapons, skateboards, or any other item deemed dangerous or obtrusive are allowed into any event facility.
- Sales tax is included in the ticket price. There are no convenience, facility, or maintenance fees.
- You assume all risk and danger incidental to this event or performance before, during or after the show and agree the University, Church, agents, employees, or performers are not responsible for or liable for any injuries resulting from attendance or participation.
- Event Management and University Security reserve the right to remove anyone deemed disruptive from the venue.