To apply for Event Services, bring your resume by MC230.
Please include a cover page that includes what position you are applying for, and why you are qualified for that position.
Event coordinators are the bridges between clients and campus resources. They talk directly to the clients to see what they want to accomplish for their event, and then make it happen for them. All event coordinators must be available to work graduation. Unavailable applicants will not be considered.
Event coordinator positions:
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday night coordinating from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday night coordinating from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Monday thru Friday full-time day coordinating from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
A/V Services employs 12 A/V shift workers, an A/V full-time Lead, and one night secretary. A/V shift workers deliver and set up equipment to the appropriate events and make sure the equipment is working for the client.
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday 7 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday 7 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Monday thru Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. A/V Lead position (requires previous experience with Event Services)
- Monday thru Saturday night secretary work from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.