To apply for an Event Services position, bring your resume by MC230.
Please include a cover page that references the position you are applying for and why you are qualified.
Student Event Coordinators
Event Services employs 5 Student Event Coordinators. Student Event Coordinators are the bridges between the client and campus. They talk directly to the client to understand the their scope and vision for their event and then help schedule the needed resources and facilities. All Student Event Coordinators must be available to work graduation. Unavailable applicants will not be considered.
Student Event Coordinator positions:
- Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday afternoon coordinating from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday night coordinating from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday night coordinating from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
A/V Services employs 12 A/V shift workers, an A/V full-time Lead, and one night secretary. A/V shift workers deliver and set up equipment to the appropriate events and make sure the equipment is working for the client.
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday 7 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday 7 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
To apply for A/V Services, please contact Spencer Allen at email@example.com.
Office Assistants are responsible for greeting incoming traffic, answering the phone, processing reservations, managing inventory flow, and assisting with other projects and office needs.
Office Assistant Positions:
- Monday thru Friday afternoon secretary work from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Monday thru Friday night secretary work from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. (and some flexible time Saturday)