Student Safety Council
Council Meetings Every Other Wednesday from April 26th.
Time: 7:00 - 8:00 pm
Where: MC 198
All Newcomers Welcome!
***New! Check out our Facebook page here! ***
Student Safety Council Mission Statement
The Student Safety Council is a university organization. Its mission is to:
- Educate the students and employees of local safety hazards and dangers.
- Ensure that all possible precautions are taken for the well-being of the students.
- Assist Brigham Young University - Idaho in its mission to safely maintain a wholesome academic, cultural, social, and spiritual environment.
The goals and objectives of the Student Safety Council are:
- Creatively and productively implement safety stratagies to break bad safety habits.
- Work with university events especially "Get Connected", the freshmen orientation.
- Actively be engaged in monitoring and responding to concerns by Presidents Council, employees, parents, students, and the community.
- Constantly recruiting volunteers and prospective members.
- Be examples of safety as we pursue our own endeavors