Facilities Project Request (FPR) Form Submission
Please click the button below to download the Facilities Project Request Form. Detailed instructions are contained in the Submission Training Guide, but here are a few tips:
- After opening the document, you will need to click "Enable Editing" or "View>Edit Document" at the top in order to enter your information.
- Please only send one form per email - if you have multiple forms, send them in separate emails, otherwise your requests won't be processed.
- Save the form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You don't even need to remember where you saved it - Outlook will display your most recent files when you click "Attach File".
- Don't reuse the downloaded form - always come here and download a fresh copy.
- Once your form has been submitted, you will receive a confirmation email from the system.
- You may submit supporting documents (i.e. photos, layout, equipment spec sheets) as MS Word .DOC files ONLY by attaching them to the same email.
If you have any questions in regards to your form submittal, please contact Neihlee Muir at 208-496-2651 or email@example.com .
Which requests use the FPR form, and which ones are entered as a Service Request? This handy chart will help you decide: