Religion classes from Institute and other LDS Institutions will only be accepted under the following conditions:
- Course number is 100 or above.
- Must be taken for Church University credit (if the course was taken through Institute)
- Must be on an official college transcript (if the course was taken through another CES school such as BYU, BYU–Hawaii, LDS Business College, or BYU–Jerusalem).
- An official transcript must be sent directly from the Institute or the CES school in order to receive consideration for transfer credit.
Official college or university transcripts can be sent two different ways:
1. Electronically through a third-party secured PDF to the following address:
2. Physically from the transfer institution in a sealed envelope to the following address:
Brigham Young University—Idaho
Kimball Building 120-1615
Rexburg, ID 83460